spindle of serendipity
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
"I could win if it was just about video games instead of a bunch of American pop culture I've never seen"
This "Wheel of Fortune®"-styled game isn't necessarily about video games, but it can be. It can be about games, anime, movies, comics, YouTubers, memes, history, science, or anything your twisted mind can concoct.
Basically, the entries that you can guess from are completely customizable. The game reads them from JSON plaintext, so the files can be easily made and shared by anyone!
No entry files are included by default. You can create some in the in-game Entry Studio (as of version 0.8), or make them your self with a text editor and import them. To view/download samples, click here.
This project is in active development, and any aspect may change without warning.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||Casual, godot, godot-engine, Non violent, Open Source, Word game|
|License||GNU General Public License v3.0 (GPL)|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Player count||1 - 3|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Version 0.8.1 released47 days ago
- Version 0.8 Released -- (Filesystem changes)55 days ago
- Version 0.7.2 ReleasedOct 10, 2020
- Version 0.7.1 ReleasedSep 25, 2020
- Version 0.7 Released!Sep 14, 2020
- Version 0.6.3 releasedJun 25, 2020
- Version 0.6.2 releasedJun 20, 2020
- Version 0.6.1 releasedMay 30, 2020
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.