A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
A submission for the LOWREZ Jam 2020, this is a game that features ONE, SINGULAR, (upscaled) PIXEL.
How to play: This is a game of quick reflexes. The color of the pixel determines what button/key you must input. Be quick: you have limited time, and that time only gets stricter!
- Black: The game isn't running. Press Start/Enter to begin!
- Green: XBox A / Keyboard Z
- Red: XBox B / Keyboard X
- Blue: XBox X / Keyboard C
- Yellow: XBox Y / Keyboard V
- Orange: D-pad / Arrow Key Up
- Purple: D-pad / Arrow Key Down
- Cyan: D-pad / Arrow Key Left
- Pink: D-pad / Arrow Key Right
Scores will be printed to console, if run from command line, and written to a "score.txt" file in the directory with the .love file (if running from source, it will be one folder up).
- Install LÖVE, version 11.2 (or any compatible version)
- Extract "px1.zip"
- Run the contained "PX1.love" file with LÖVE.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.